Friday, September 20, 2013

Another Route 44 Toyota Customer!


Good for you! My husband stood out infront of Rt 44 toyota with this sign and they threatened him that they were going to call the cops and they told him they would help out and work something out 3 hours later they basically wanted us to buy a new car from them (NO HELP) They couldnt even tell me what was wrong with my car it was almost paid off just over the mileage and they were saying that they had to replace all the wiring would cost 5K just for the parts not even including labor and that might not fix the problem!


Good for you! My husband stood out infront of Rt 44 toyota with this sign and they threatened him that they were going to call the cops and they told him they would help out and work something out 3 hours later they basically wanted us to buy a new car from them (NO HELP) They couldnt even tell me what was wrong with my car it was almost paid off just over the mileage and they were saying that they had to replace all the wiring would cost 5K just for the parts not even including labor and that might not fix the problem!


Ariane Carbone-Himmel I think it had around 55,000 miles on it! Shouldn't have that kind of problem with that amount but since it was past the years it wasnt under warranty. And as my husband was leaving the owner told him dont try and come in here and hurt my business.