Thursday, August 15, 2013

HANDOUT EXPLANATION

Below is the most recent incarnation of the HANDOUT the LEMON offers as explanation for the LEMON TOYOTA and the ILLEGAL BUSINESS PRACTICES of ROUTE 44 TOYOTA:


Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A LEMON
Google: Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A LEMON
Please LIKE on facebook
Civil Action #1259CV871
Plymouth Court


Hi Folks! Maybe you're thinking about a Toyota....
Route 44 Toyota sold me a Brand New LEMON!
I said: NO BRAKES!
Route 44 Toyota said: NO COMPUTER ERROR MESSAGE!
Toyota says: Our Dealers are INDEPENDENT
Route 44 Toyota says: Toyota is responsible

ILLEGAL BUSINESS PRACTICES:

Route 44 Toyota requested my credit report TWICE. They also accessed the credit report of a friend. They did this almost 6 months AFTER I paid for the car.
We never applied for credit.

This violates FCRA - Fair Credit Reporting Act - a federal law.

When I posted those FACTS on the internet, Route 44 Toyota threatened a SLAPP suit [Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation] to intimidate and bully instead of acknowledging their error.
Route 44 Toyota continued to harass me after I filed a lawsuit.
Please research Toyota to make an informed decision before you purchase. 70% of car buyers don't research their purchase. Don't be one of them.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please share.
[The car you see me driving is a used Nissan, purchased from Andrews Family Automotive in Lakeville for whom I have nothing but praise! Sorry for any confusion. My LEMON Toyota was left on the property of Route 44 Toyota when I refused to drive it with NO BRAKES. Would you?]
Jessie