Monday, June 24, 2013

Full Disclosure!

Since signs went on my car, at the end of my driveway and I have shared my BAD experience with others about Route 44 Toyota,  folks have gone out of their way to make sure they informed me of their positive experiences with Copeland Toyota.

One woman walked across a hot parking lot and stood in the hot sun to share that Copeland Toyota interceded with Toyota U.S.A. for her to resolve a problem.

 
I don't know these people and have never traveled to the Copeland Toyota dealership unfortunately.

I'm deeply saddened that I didn't buy my Toyota from Copeland Toyota...my mistake!

Not a single person has offered a negative comment about Copeland Toyota. They must be doing everything right! I haven't kept track of how many I have spoken to, but I've heard some chilling tales and it's wonderful to hear such high praise!

I sent them an email to that effect because they should be proud for the way they do business.





Copeland Toyota
Address: 970 W Chestnut St, Brockton, MA 02301
Phone:(508) 584-2440



Thank you for restoring my faith that there are dealerships that possess the honesty, integrity, professionalism and responsibility!