1. However bizarre the performance, call it 'NORMAL OPERATION'
2. Dismiss the TOYOTA customer's complaint as: 'WE CAN'T DUPLICATE THE PROBLEM'
or NO COMPUTER ERROR MESSAGE.
3. BLAME IT ON THE TOYOTA OWNER! [when all else fails, employ this]
4. DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEFECT....EVEN IF YOU CAN DUPLICATE IT!
5. TO THE DEALER: Insist that it is a TOYOTA problem
6. When the TOYOTA OWNER calls TOYOTA, insist: TOYOTA DEALERS are INDEPENDENT.
7. Blame it on FLOOR MATS! [This seems to be a successful ploy!]
[Don't worry! TOYOTA U.S.A. will settle with a confidentiality agreement so no one knows! No big deal!]
When all else fails: REPEAT AS NEEDED!
MOST people will believe you and ignore the TRUTH.
The LEMON LADY's interrogation began this week.......
When you have a CASH COW, no one pays attention.......
Maybe the silliest question was 'did the LEMON LADY drive the blah, blah, blah vehicle that is the subject of this lawsuit with two feet?' [Yes! Let's blame the TOYOTA LEMON BRAKE FAILURE on the LEMON LADY!]
...endless questions later about the FEET of the LEMON LADY, in seeming frustration, MR. ALBANY ROUTE 44 TOYOTA finally had the sense to ask 'WHEN the LEMON LADY drove with TWO FEET.....
Ahhhhh...when the LEMON LADY drives the NISSAN with a 5-speed manual transmission!
[Please submit suggestions if you know how the LEMON LADY can drive a manual transmission with only ONE FOOT....without destroying the transmission.]
Then there was the question about the weather on the day the BLAH, BLAH, BLAH TOYOTA LEMON that is the subject of this lawsuit and the BRAKES FAILED.
Did the LEMON LADY know the TEMPERATURE on that day?
Let's remember that this is about a TOYOTA LEMON......
Recently, 2013, an Oklahoma jury awarded $3 MILION to victims of a TOYOTA SUDDEN ACCELERATION accident that happened in 2007....5 years earlier. [Jean Bookout and Barbara Schwarz]
Each time ROUTE 44 TOYOTA'S bizarre machinations occur, the nightmares return.....
Let's not forget what this is about....