Friday, October 18, 2013

Dear Mr. Akio Toyoda:


I once believed Toyota had a long and proud history of integrity and quality. Now I'm not so sure.

Watching you testify before Congress was touching!


Mr. Toyoda, you almost appeared sorry that Toyota vehicles had killed and injured so many.
At times, you appeared almost ready to cry.


Since I purchased a BRAND NEW TOYOTA LEMON, I've become a cynic.



You were well-coached! You have left me wondering if you were only distraught because you got caught breaking U.S. law and the cost would be high.




Evidence, documents translated from Japanese, seem to indicate that TOYOTA in JAPAN KNEW about the cause of TOYOTA SUDDEN UNINTENDED ACCELERATION and failed to protect YOUR customers.

You might find this contradicts your public statements:


Toyota Whistleblower



After killing and injuring so many, I believed you had corrected the problem.



Complaints made by NEW TOYOTA owners indicate you have NOT.



More egregious, is that when a NEW TOYOTA OWNER complains to Toyota U.S.A., they're ignored or dismissed.



Mr. Toyoda,

My BRAND NEW TOYOTA LEMON had NO BRAKES.



My BRAND NEW TOYOTA LEMON traveled through a STOP SIGN at a SCHOOL CROSSING.

 


What if my BRAND NEW TOYOTA killed a child?




Toyota U.S.A. would hire a gaggle of expensive attorneys.....





...you would have somehow BLAMED me for your DEFECTIVE TOYOTA.....just as you have in other cases.....




Mr. Toyoda, You've spent stacks of money defending your indefensible business practice, just as you have in my case.





How can I drive a TOYOTA with NO BRAKES?



Where were BRAKES listed as optional equipment?


Mr. Toyoda, You can clearly see that I'm not the only one complaining.



Mr. Toyoda, You killed this family whose last minutes were filled with the terror of a RUNAWAY TOYOTA before the TOYOTA crashed and burst into flames.





Mr. Toyoda, You then settled for $10 MILLION with a GAG ORDER so you could blame the dealership.

Hubris doesn't work!

TOYOTA has destroyed families, killed innocent people, injured many, simply because of arrogance and a refusal to correct your problems.



Of course, our insurance premiums have been driven up by your failures. 

Mr. Toyoda, Driving a TOYOTA is like Russian Roulette and I don't gamble!




TOYOTA