Sunday, August 31, 2014

Once upon a time.....



THE LEMON LADY bought a NEW TOYOTA....not an uncommon event.....


...incorrectly believing that after the TOYOTA  SUDDEN UNINTENDED ACCELERATION DEATHS, that TOYOTA had addressed their problems.....


INSTEAD, THE LEMON LADY found herself in bed with the TOYOTA SEWER RATS......





STAY TUNED....THERE'S MORE TO COME....



This Phoney Baloney apologizes.....ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS!



THESE ARE A FEW COMMENTS POSTED ON FACEBOOK.....HAS ANYONE REACHED OUT TO THESE PEOPLE TO MAKE IT RIGHT?

When I first bought my car, a couple oil changes in, they performed an oil change and tightened something too tight. It was a botched oil change. I don't know the terminology. So ... my car ran out of oil; I had to pull over on a busy street before my engine seized; Toyota would not tow my vehicle even though they were at fault; Toyota would not give me a rental free of charge while they repaired the damage. My engine continues to make odd noises (started right after the car ran out of oil due to the botched oil change), however, per Toyota mechanics, they never heard it, therefore, they could not fix it. Funny that I could always hear it, however, when I brought it in, and even left it over night (another instance in which they refused to provide me a rental free of charge), they still could not hear the noise. They were so rude and condescending to me I left there in tears. I would never go back there again. I have not had a good experience with any dealerships on Rt. 44.


Toyota in general has been stingey on helping customers with the breaking/accelorating issues within the vehicles they produce. My 2010 corolla S has a accelorator and breaking issues,its getting more and more risky to drive. I have made complaints against the selling dealership-boch toyota south as well as with toyota's coorporate office. Absolutely nothing has ben done what so ever! I have purchased numerous vehicles from rte 44 toyota and only my current vehicle from boch. These dealerships seem happy to take your money then pretend you never exsisted. I have had nothing but stress and ridiculousness from toyota and am now driving a 10yr old beater car because my corolla is unsafe!


Buyer beware! Absolute worst dealership I have ever dealt with! I am still a Toyota fan, but not a fan of this dealership. Once you pull off the lot they disown you if you have any problems. I was on my own after they couldn't fix the problems with my car. They made sure my repairs dragged out long enough to make the Lemon law invalid. They are brilliantly bad!



And I guess Akio never heard about all those engine failures in MR2 Spyders, either. PLEASURE to picket Monday through Saturday last week in front of the new Fred Anderson Toyota. People are beginning to tell me about bad experiences they've had with the dealership.





Toyota denied my corolla was part of the accelerator recall.i voluntary surrendered my car due to unexpected acceleration several times.they resoldit.now I get a letter saying its in recall. Don't make sense!



Insightful comments by Charlene Blake, click on link to read in their entirety! 

Charlene Blake said:
Toyota and Lexus are #1 in cases of sudden unintended acceleration and FORD is #2. The current unintended acceleration plaguing newer vehicles is the electronically-induced type. The engine throttle control systems depend on computer software to command them. Sometimes glitches occur...like in some of your other electronic devices...which can cause the command to be different than what you desire. The evidence of the glitch is often undetectable after the vehicle is restarted. Unfortunately, the EDR (black box) is not always accurate as shown by expert Dr. Antony Anderson in his analysis of a 2012 Toyota Highlander. The EDR results indicated the driver was not braking when she was doing so. The EDR results are inconsistent.

With the increase in such serious vehicle crashes, there is a concerted effort to show driver "pedal misapplication" or a "medical condition" or some other reason for the incident...anything other than a vehicle defect. Investigators aren't scrutinizing the buggy electronic throttle control software or other conditions that can elicit a terrifying sudden unintended acceleration incident. They usually just examine the *mechanical* causes which tend to be just red herrings in these cases. Investigators simply don't have the expertise to find such electronic glitches. In fact, the staff at the NHTSA, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, do not have this very specialized training!


http://jessiepowell.blogspot.com/2014/08/toyoda-ice-bucket-challenge-do-right.html




This is a MUST READ by Ms. Benjaminson!

http://betsybenjaminson.blogspot.com/2014/08/remember-kent-fly-on-streets-of-chicago.html





There's a great deal of information offered on this post....from the 

....+ 37,900 complaints ignored by Toyota

....Toyota had received more than 37,900 complaints concerning the ETCS, which have been installed in Toyota-brand vehicles sold in the United States since 1998.

to complaints posted by TOYOTA owners that are ignored! 

It's time for TOYOTA to fix their problems! 

http://jessiepowell.blogspot.com/2014/08/toyota-surgingremembering-those-who.html



This little 4-year-old charmer is Lily Quintus.



Lily was at her day care when this OUT-OF-CONTROL TOYOTA SOLARA plowed into the building....



These officers measured skid marks left as the TOYOTA SOLARA DRIVER attempted to stop his RUNAWAY TOYOTA that at one point became airborne......




TOYOTA instead persecutes the WHISTLEBLOWER, TYRANNIZES the EXPERTS.....













JUST MY OPINION....AT THE MOMENT....